This is SweetRush’s first year entering the Learning Awards 2020—judged by UK-based Learning and Performance..
Director of Client Solutions
You have a challenge, and we have a wealth of experience designing and developing effective custom learning solutions for clients like you. Let’s explore options and see if we are the right fit to help you be successful. Please reach out.
How Can We Help You?
We’ll embrace your business challenge and develop a unique solution that connects with your target audience.
Do you need a temporary pro to augment your team? Our talent pool is ready to help.
VR, AR, AI, apps, and deep-dive technical solutions. Curious? Let us show you how these technologies can work
Investing in culture has been the secret to our success. If you need to transform yours, it would be our honor to
Choosing a vendor is a serious decision.
You deserve to secure a long-term collaboration with a vendor you can trust—and this relationship will have a direct impact on your success. We know that engaging a new vendor is not easy and takes time and effort.
This makes who we are as important to you as what we do.
We are creative, love what we do, and are driven to make a positive impact.
We are caring and committed. This is our culture, woven into our DNA.
We take our responsibilities very seriously, and yet believe in feeling good.
You deserve award-winning solutions.
You deserve a vendor with remarkable breadth and depth.
Let’s collaborate and create
engaging, effective, award-winning learning programs together.
First Platinum Ever!
of the Year!
Breadth & Depth
- Analysis, Curriculum Design & Evaluation
- Best Advance in Creating a Learning Strategy
- Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy
- Best Advance in Competencies and Skill Development
- Best Results of a Learning Program
- Best Advance in Learning Measurement
- Program Design & Development
- Best Use of Blended Learning
- Best Certification Program
- Best Unique or Innovative Learning and Development Program
- Best Advance in Creating an Extended Enterprise Learning Program
- Learning Technology
- Best Advance in Global Accessibility Standards
- Best Advance in Learning Technology Implementation
- Custom Content Design & Development
- Best Advance in Custom Content
- Best Use of Games and Simulations Learning
- Best Use of Mobile Learning
- Best Use of Performance Support
- Best Use of Video
- Best Use of Virtual Worlds for Learning
- Subject Matter
- Best Sales Training & Performance Program
- Best Unique or Innovative Sales Training Program
- Best Sales Training Program for Extended Enterprise
- Best New Hire Onboarding
- Best Advance in Compliance Training
- Best Unique or Innovative Leadership Program
- Best Learning Team
News & Events
We love to share our resources, events, and latest news!
Held during CLO’s annual event in Chicago—where L&D’s best and brightest gathered and change and..
Instructional design expert Clare Dygert shares five key considerations for converting instructor-led training to digital..
Learning and Development IsChanging
Your learners want to learn.
Access to information 24/7, ubiquitous media, and the connected world. Your rapidly changing audience wants to learn, but not in the same old way. This shift, riding on a wave of technology, is fueling transformation in our industry.
The challenge is to connect.
You can help your business thrive, but the training you provide must be creative and innovative, and it must resonate with your audience.
Be proud of the work you do.
How fortunate we all are to be in this craft in a dynamic time of change. Together we can bring engagement to the classroom. Leverage gamification, mobile and microlearning, virtual reality, and emerging technologies. Develop branding, marketing, video, and performance support. Create ecosystems that reinforce continuous learning. We can solve real business challenges, and help the world be a better place.
Don’t think of us as recruiters, but as team builders. Like you, we do this work, so we understand your needs and how to place the right talent to fulfill them. And we back up our talent like no traditional recruiting firm can.