Are you seeking…
- To be surrounded by smart, hard-working, and caring people?
- To feel proud of the work that you do?
- To make a difference and positively affect lives?
- A truly supportive team culture?
- A dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company?
— Chantal Dumas, QA Manager
“One of the best companies to work for! I’ve had such positive experiences. The support and sense of community is amazing! I’m right where I should be!”
— Trina Jones, Project Manager
“The team environment is great. Even though we’re not sitting in the same physical location, the collaboration and support I’ve experienced has been amazing!”
— Krisa Brilliantes, Creative Director
— Heidi Bruins Green, Performance Consultant and Instructional Design Contractor
“I love working with the SweetRush team! Everyone I have worked with has a high level of professionalism, expertise, strong work ethic, and quality leadership. I have a great amount of respect for all I have worked with and I have enjoyed projects that are challenging and push me to be my best.”
— Steve Chamberlain, Instructional Design Contractor
We are seeking a Business Development Project Manager to support our team of Solution Architects (SAs). The SAs are talented, experienced consultants who work with our clients up-front to craft effective recommendations for learning solutions. This team develops all documentation to win and initiate new projects, with the ultimate goal of converting leads and opportunities to closed business.
The individual we are seeking must be highly intelligent, motivated, organized, and a quick learner; have excellent verbal and written English communications skills and attention to detail; and be fluid in Microsoft Word and Excel (and, ideally, PowerPoint and MS Project). Experience in a business development environment is preferred, and past experience working with budgets, contracts, and project plans is essential.
The right person will find an exciting path to grow, with the potential for new responsibilities as he or she masters the basics, embraces the SweetRush culture, and finds effective ways to work with a variety of personalities.
The Business Development department is fast-paced and timeline-driven, and our work is to play on the competitive field and WIN. You must be confident, comfortable working with people who are direct and focused, who often have competing priorities, and able to speak up about challenges as they arise. Does this environment energize you, or stress you out? If this energizes you, read on!
As the Business Development Project Manager, you will have a variety of activities, which we have put into two categories.
Support and Project Management Activities
- Researching client organizations and meeting attendees and providing your research to the SAs prior to their meetings.
- Scheduling client meetings, including GoToMeeting. Note-taking and/or controlling presentation slideshows during meetings.
- Tracking leads and opportunities and organizing documentation within our internal portal sites.
- Facilitating review feedback on proposals.
- Task management for creative design needs on proposals and presentations.
- Updating SA tools and templates as directed.
- Creating first draft proposals using standard SweetRush formatting and our RFP database
- Creating project plans by adjusting SweetRush MS Project templates to fit the needs of the project
- Creating budgets using SweetRush’s sophisticated Excel-based budgeting tool, adjusting to fit the needs of the project
- Creating contracts based on approved proposals
- Consolidating and sharing on-boarding materials for the production team
- Highly intelligent, motivated, and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal English business communication skills
- Hyper organized with excellent attention to detail
- University degree
- 3+ years of experience working in a business environment
- Ability to work “virtually” in an efficient manner, free from distractions
- Ability to support multiple time zones
- Comfortable running presentation slideshows
- Very experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with contracts, project plans, and budgets
- Understanding of the learning and/or Human Resources function within a business
- Experience with PowerPoint and MS Project
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in a business development team
- Experience in a learning / performance improvement organization
Instructional Designer / Developer for our client LinkedIn
On-site in Sunnyvale, California
Anticipated time frame: 8/4/14 – 2/27/15
Our client LinkedIn’s Learning and Development team is looking to create best-in-class programs that set them apart from the rest of the industry. You should be an innovative learning professional with experience and a passion for developing eLearning and blended training solutions. You are comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, are an expert at evaluating requests and driving them from start to finish. You are flexible and work well with changing deadlines and compressed timelines. Your solutions are innovative and cutting edge.
- Collaborate and interface with both Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development team and other instructional designers
- Work with subject matter experts to develop content based on previously designed curriculum framework; ensuring framework is scalable.
- Validate learning objectives with the internal TA team and ensure the content is relevant among all business functions (ie Sales, Tech, Campus, etc.)
- Identify learning objectives for modules that have already been created
- Leverage internal learning and development tools (ie roadmaps and story pages) to showcase learning materials
- Establish a consistent look and feel amongst the modules
- Identify the “whys” and philosophy behind each module
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leaders to create recruiting blogs on LinkedIn’s publishing platform:
- Conduct interviews with Talent Acquisition leaders and/or managers to understand hot topics related to recruiting, management or LinkedIn
- Write blog posts on behalf of TA leader to iterate, finalize and publish blog
- Concept and deliver fresh ideas that will excite and engage our followers
- Provide guidelines and training for Recruiters to develop job descriptions that meet compliance standards and are compelling to potential candidates
- Follow-up learning programs to provide critical ROI metrics and make adjustments as required
- Expert understanding of adult learning theories and principles
- Start to finish analysis and learning design (works within a framework)
- Knowledge and experience at creating hybrid learning solutions
- Builds in robust metric based evaluations
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Team player, enjoys collaborative work environments
- 5+ years of experience designing/developing experiential learning programs
- 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment, primarily focused in L&D
- Experience using development studios such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- Skilled at graphic manipulation and editing (No preference on tools)
- Experience editing learning videos in a product like Camtasia
- Experience working with LMS and SCORM compliant learning (Cornerstone experience is a plus)
Here at SweetRush we've been doing more and more Change Management in the context of our custom development engagements. We have decided to enhance this service across our services, as such:
1. Continue to encourage clients in our custom development work to include this expertise (as we know its important).
2. Offer our clients contract labor change management professionals in our emerging Staff Augmentation service.
3. Offer our clients change management facilitation services, educating them on how to embrace this discipline within their culture.
For the most part we are staffed at the moment (well, not entirely, see below), but if you are interested in being in our pool as these services emerge, we'd love to hear from you.
We do have two openings now for an engagement we are soon to begin. In this particular instance, you must have experience building 'culture' in a high-end hotel hospitality setting. If you do, let us know.
You are a change management / instructional design professional with years of solid experience under your belt.
If you are Prosci savvy, all the better, but it's not absolutely required.
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your 1099 hourly rate range.
As a Senior ID, you will need to be able to work with both the “big picture” of the project and all the myriad day-to-day details. A primary focus for this role will be to conduct a needs analysis of the current training program, the learning needs of the Global Sales group and the audience. From there, you will identify and align objectives to create engaging instructor led training with hands-on practice activities for the next classroom session in late January 2014.
In this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- A hard-charging “get the job done” attitude.
- You must be able to work in a fast moving environment. Nothing old school about this organization!
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Senior Instructional Designer. You must be able to create engaging Instructor-Led Training courses, but also have experience with e-Learning.
- The ability to work independently and willingness to “get your hands dirty” – while succeeding in a team environment
- The talent to engage subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to translate business concepts into training programs appropriate for the target audience
- Experience managing or working with resources on multiple projects and setting priorities
- Excellent project management skills, as well as verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented with a focus on copyediting and/or quality assurance
- Respectful, positive, approachable attitude
- Sales enablement experience a plus
- Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Advanced experience manipulating images: photo-retouching, image search, Resizing, Image montages, etc.
- Ability to create PDF’s from InDesign
- Experience in Branding, Infographic and Layout Design.
- Basic Motion Flash.
- Can produce sketches to demonstrate illustration ideas and concepts.
- Very detail-oriented and organized.
- Works fast and does not require a lot of direction.
- Fluent English
- Internet skills
- Experience in UI Design is a plus.
- Preferably located in Costa Rica
If you are interested in creating strong visuals to help the world communicate information better, please apply here. Be sure to include your hourly rate, preferred working hours and a short paragraph about yourself and what you can bring to our team. Please send over a few examples of your work as well as a brief description of the audience and business or social drivers behind it.
Lead Multimedia Designer
Senior multimedia designers are responsible for solving interactive challenges for digital media projects. Starting with concept development, through production and ending at delivery. You will closely with the project CD This can include web, interactive, gaming and mobile.
interactive and educational games
What You Would Do
Brainstorm ideas and concepts with team
Develop concepts mocks
Create wire-frames to show navigation and information flow
Create UI interfaces (mobile and web)
Understanding and assuring client brand compliance
Strong understanding and experience with UX design
Experience working with Multimedia projects // User Interface and Info-graphics
Strong and clean design aesthetic
Create or convert complex concepts or text heavy content info info-graphics (interactive and flat)
Applications only with portfolio
How We Work
We work in a very positive, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Team players come with new ideas and concepts (thinker not just a doer)
We are self motivated and proactive.
Excellent skills communicating
Excellent verbal and written English (a must)
Problem solving skills
Excellent time management with the ability to multi task and accurately set and meet deadline
Perfect attention to detail and facility to follow branding guidelines
Must own a computer and have internet access
Expert in the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash.
Capacity of create animated prototypes
After effect and video editing
SweetRush Creative Director
Are you a Super-Star Multimedia Creative director, ready to work from home for a high-spirited, creative, fast moving eLearning company?
SweetRush is a US company focused on delivering training / performance improvement courses and on-line marketing materials. Started in San Francisco, we went virtual in 2009 and our teammates are located in the US and worldwide.
Much of what we do is ‘eLearning’ and we are at the top of the industry in graphical, interactive, immersive simulations, gamification. No matter what the deliverable our goal is to create an experience that engages learners in the process of change and the acquisition of knowledge to improve their performance.
We are extremely strong in this capacity and are looking for another very key member of our team.
Please read: Seriously, our creative team is very strong and headed up by John-carlos Lozano, a creative force of nature. We are looking for someone to operate at JCs level. If you are not an extraordinary creative super star talent, this is not the right position for you!!
This candidate should have strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills related to graphics and interactive projects including UI design, mobile, web, gaming and always exploring emerging creative technologies. You should be familiar with e-learning and the underlying principles of why visuals have impact and can affect change.
- Start to finish creative direction
- Concept creation to storyboard creation and client facing and presentations
- Create visual mocks as well as final designs for projects and proposals
- Hands on creative development as needed
- Supervise, organize, inspire and collaborate with others on team
- Provide quality control and creative sparks over concepts and projects
- USA based preferred (in all cases, time zone compatibility required)
- Set up to work at home
- Experience in all the responsibilities identified above
- Capable of leading projects from creative concept to delivery
- Accomplished in using the full array of digital media creative tools
- Experience working in interactive multimedia, UI, web, animation, 2&3D, infographics, branding design and marketing
- Technology warrior, an inquisitive lifetime learner, not timid
- Excellent verbal and written English and comfortable presenting concepts to clients
- Excellent time management and a multi tasker
- You must be a warm, wonderful communicative team player.
- Passion and commitment!
If you are the right fit and extremely interested, please send the info below:
- Cover letter: Who are you and why are you the perfect fit for this position?
- Resume; please include your studies, work experience, creative passions and anything else you think appropriate
- Examples / links to your work or portfolio
We are looking for key individuals who can lend proven skills as a Project Manager in a freelance capacity. SweetRush is truly a project management-focused company, and that focus has been the key to our success and to winning our clients for life.
You will be responsible for working closely with our clients and our team to create and deliver training materials that support our client business objectives and ongoing operations, using ADDIE and related models. The training solutions we provide are often blended, and most often have an emphasis on eLearning. Thus, not only is experience with WBT/CBT required, but you must bring a real passion for online training and interactive technologies.
The Project Manager is a client liaison and project team lead working with graphic designers, technologists, instructional designers, writers and engineers. The PM is responsible for the entire scope of the project, from inception to launch – both the “big picture” of the project and all the myriad day-to-day details. The PM has the ability to identify, anticipate and manage risks, resulting in a smooth, efficient, on-time, on-budget project experience. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the client relationship throughout the project, acting as the project "hub" and primary contact point
- Setting and managing client expectations with the goal of achieving positive client/team interactions
- Providing clients with education and alternatives when challenges arise during the project
- Project status reporting, including risk management, budget tracking and change management, and issue tracking and resolution
- Designing and maintaining detailed project plans, including establishing realistic schedules and tracking key milestones and dependencies
- Managing all project resources in terms of prioritizing tasks and ensuring effective hand-off for dependent tasks
- Managing contractors who may be working virtually and in different time zones
- Overseeing and owning the quality of all deliverables
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, experience and personality:
- Minimum three years experience as a client-facing project manager
- Experience in the training field, preferably eLearning
- Expertise at driving digital media (ideally, eLearning) projects from pre-production to launch and managing risks
- Experience developing proposals, gathering estimates, and creating and tracking budgets
- Experience managing resources working on multiple projects and setting priorities
- Previous experience working with remote team members
- Preference for deadline-driven work that requires multi-tasking
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and solutions
- Some (even a basic, minimal amount) hands-on Internet and multimedia production skills
- Detail-oriented with an orientation to copyediting and/or quality assurance
- Fluency with MS Project, Visio and Office software (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Respectful, positive, approachable attitude
- A true interest and passion for people, their projects and life
This position is not an IT Project Manager position.