Are you seeking…
- To be surrounded by smart, hard-working, and caring people?
- To feel proud of the work that you do?
- To make a difference and positively affect lives?
- A truly supportive team culture?
- A dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company?
— Chantal Dumas, QA Manager
“One of the best companies to work for! I’ve had such positive experiences. The support and sense of community is amazing! I’m right where I should be!”
— Trina Jones, Project Manager
“The team environment is great. Even though we’re not sitting in the same physical location, the collaboration and support I’ve experienced has been amazing!”
— Krisa Brilliantes, Creative Director
— Heidi Bruins Green, Performance Consultant and Instructional Design Contractor
“I love working with the SweetRush team! Everyone I have worked with has a high level of professionalism, expertise, strong work ethic, and quality leadership. I have a great amount of respect for all I have worked with and I have enjoyed projects that are challenging and push me to be my best.”
— Steve Chamberlain, Instructional Design Contractor
SweetRush seeks an evaluation strategist for a significant client. This person will evaluate the success of a consumer program and measure the efficacy of the training, and provide evidence of impact on sales. Evaluation allows our client to tell its story of success and also identifies areas for continuous improvement.
In this work, SweetRush will build on prior evaluation strategy work to more deeply measure the impact of the learning program beyond learner satisfaction, completion rates, and time spent on the portal.
Listed below are the immediate deliverables for our next phase of work with this client. We expect the engagement to continue beyond this phase, and the position might also expando to include additional opportunities with other SweetRush clients.
Assumptions / Specifications
A. Evaluation Plan
B. Data Collection
C. Analysis and Recommendations Report
If you are interested and have this experience please apply through the link below. Your cover letter should include a brief write-up about your related experience as well as your 1099 hourly rate for this type of engagement.
Are you up for the challenge? As a senior UX/ UI designer, you’ll work with the creative director in the production of visual concepts and final designs for digital courses, websites and applications, gamified solutions, and much more!
- Ideation, brainstorming, and development of digital/interactive solutions
- Conception and creation of graphic interfaces that address user goals and business goals
- Translation of product requirements into wireframes and prototypes
- Creation of multiple solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Refinement, maintenance, and enforcement our clients' design guidelines
- Creation of UI libraries, templates, and assets
- Preparation of style guides
- Organization and promotion of user research activities
- Planning, conducting, and facilitating usability testing sessions
- Sharing your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way to improve results
- Additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of verifiable experience in UX/UI design
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, stylish design skills
- Obsession with crafting simple, intuitive, and delightful user experiences and designs
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within existing brand guidelines
- Solid portfolio demonstrating expertise in the design of intuitive and user-friendly interfaces in web and mobile projects
- Proficiency with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, After Effects, etc.)
- Proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools (Axure, InVision, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Flinto, and others)
- Experience with user research tools and techniques (user and stakeholder interviews, card sorting, persona creation, usability testing, etc.)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Deep empathy for your users
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Ability to juggle with various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
Remote. You must have your own computer and a stable Internet connection.
Ideally Costa Rica, or countries with a similar time zone (UTC/GMT -6 hours).
- Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Advanced experience manipulating images: photo-retouching, image search, resizing, image montages, etc.
- Ability to create PDFs from InDesign
- Experience in branding, infographics, and layout design
- Ability to create basic motion in Flash
- Ability to produce sketches to demonstrate illustration ideas and concepts
- Very detail-oriented and organized
- Works fast and does not require a lot of direction
- Fluent English skills
- Internet skills
- UI design experience a plus
- Preferably located in Costa Rica
Please send over a few examples of your work, as well as a brief description of the audience and business or social drivers behind it.
SweetRush Creative Director
Are you a Super-Star Multimedia Creative director, ready to work from home for a high-spirited, creative, fast moving eLearning company?
SweetRush is a US company focused on delivering training/performance improvement courses and on-line marketing materials. Started in San Francisco, we went virtual in 2009 and our teammates are located in the US and worldwide.
Much of what we do is ‘eLearning’ and we are at the top of the industry in graphical, interactive, immersive simulations and gamification. No matter what the deliverable, our goal is to create an experience that engages learners in the process of change and the acquisition of knowledge to improve their performance. We are extremely strong in this capacity and are looking for another very key member of our team.
Please read: Seriously, our creative team is very strong and headed up by John-Carlos Lozano, a creative force of nature. We are looking for someone to operate at JC’s level. If you are not an extraordinary, creative, superstar talent, this is not the right position for you!!
You should have strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills related to graphics and interactive projects including UI design, mobile, web and gaming. You should always be exploring emerging creative technologies. You should be familiar with e-learning and the underlying principles of why visuals have impact and can affect change.
- Start-to-finish creative direction
- Concept creation-to-storyboard creation, client facing and presentations
- Create visual mocks as well as final designs for projects and proposals
- Hands-on creative development. as needed
- Supervise, organize, inspire and collaborate with others on team
- Provide quality control and creative sparks over concepts and projects
- USA-based preferred (in all cases, time zone compatibility required)
- Set up to work at home
- Experience in all the responsibilities identified above
- Capable of leading projects from creative concept to delivery
- Accomplished in using the full array of digital media creative tools
- Experience working in interactive multimedia, UI, web, animation, 2&3D, infographics, branding design and marketing
- Technology warrior, an inquisitive lifelong learner, not timid
- Excellent verbal and written English and comfortable presenting concepts to clients
- Excellent time management and a multi-tasker
- Warm, wonderful communicative team player
- Passion and commitment
If you are the right fit and extremely interested, please send the info below:
Cover letter: Who are you and why are you the perfect fit for this position?
Resume: Please include your studies, work experience, creative passions and anything else you think appropriate
Examples /links to your work or portfolio