Are you seeking…
- To be surrounded by smart, hard-working, and caring people?
- To feel proud of the work that you do?
- To make a difference and positively affect lives?
- A truly supportive team culture?
- A dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company?
— Chantal Dumas, QA Manager
“One of the best companies to work for! I’ve had such positive experiences. The support and sense of community is amazing! I’m right where I should be!”
— Trina Jones, Project Manager
“The team environment is great. Even though we’re not sitting in the same physical location, the collaboration and support I’ve experienced has been amazing!”
— Krisa Brilliantes, Creative Director
— Heidi Bruins Green, Performance Consultant and Instructional Design Contractor
“I love working with the SweetRush team! Everyone I have worked with has a high level of professionalism, expertise, strong work ethic, and quality leadership. I have a great amount of respect for all I have worked with and I have enjoyed projects that are challenging and push me to be my best.”
— Steve Chamberlain, Instructional Design Contractor
You must have new hire / on-boarding experience!
As the Learning Program Manager you will lead project management and instructional design activities for a multi-dimensional, blended on-boarding curriculum for corporate staff.
You will partner with stakeholders, subject matter experts and other members of the Learning and Development team to plan, design and develop the execution of standard on-boarding activities.
You will collaboratively work with project teams to create and document processes and procedures involved in on-boarding. Then, add a different lens to help creatively design and develop a holistic, fun approach in presenting the partner experience.
You will work closely with SMEs to create department-specific functional onboarding training plans and standard implementation processes.
You will present recommendations to create document templates which provide a positive user experience and provide a professional, standard look and feel across the brand.
This role requires you to be creative, tactical and functional. You should be willing and able to roll up your sleeves and make magic happen. Be a team player and possess leadership skills. Someone who is comfortable working with other teams, upper management and who works well with limited supervision.
We are seeking an extremely accomplished Instructional Designer to work directly with one of our clients on a challenging and exciting project that will start ‘now’ and run through the end of July 2014. Client is a high-profile branded retail operation.
As the Training and Organizational Change Management Lead you will lead project management and instructional design activities for both training and change management for a large scale customer facing systems implementation.
Training Lead: You will also partner with the technical and business project teams, subject matter experts and 3rd party training vendors to plan the learning and curriculum design needs and scope of training needs and SOW development for system and process changes.
You will lead needs assessment, content analysis and development strategy and implementation and lead reviews of high level design, detailed design, storyboards, and all deliverables thru evaluation.
Change Management: Lead project team, sponsors, business owners, SMEs & targets thru full suite of change management activities & deliverables including but not limited to: role mapping, sponsor contracting, road show development & deployment, organizational impact assessment and organizational readiness communication plans, change readiness assessment & defining/delivering all change readiness plans.
You must lead the analysis, design and delivery of change activities to drive end-user adoption and the internal changes needed to support the transition and implementation
In this role requires you to be strategic but also tactical, be able to command respect with upper management, but also willing and able to roll up your sleeves and make magic happen.
Certification in Change Management methodology - AIM Implementation Management Methodology
Certified Professional in Learning and Performance Certification (CPLP) preferred.
Master's in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Education Technology.
Strong Project Management Skills
As a Senior ID, you will need to be able to work with both the “big picture” of the project and all the myriad day-to-day details. A primary focus for this role will be to conduct a needs analysis of the current training program, the learning needs of the Global Sales group and the audience. From there, you will identify and align objectives to create engaging instructor led training with hands-on practice activities for the next classroom session in late January 2014.
In this role, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- A hard-charging “get the job done” attitude.
- You must be able to work in a fast moving environment. Nothing old school about this organization!
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Senior Instructional Designer. You must be able to create engaging Instructor-Led Training courses, but also have experience with e-Learning.
- The ability to work independently and willingness to “get your hands dirty” – while succeeding in a team environment
- The talent to engage subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to translate business concepts into training programs appropriate for the target audience
- Experience managing or working with resources on multiple projects and setting priorities
- Excellent project management skills, as well as verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented with a focus on copyediting and/or quality assurance
- Respectful, positive, approachable attitude
- Sales enablement experience a plus
- Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Advanced experience manipulating images: photo-retouching, image search, Resizing, Image montages, etc.
- Ability to create PDF’s from InDesign
- Experience in Branding, Infographic and Layout Design.
- Basic Motion Flash.
- Can produce sketches to demonstrate illustration ideas and concepts.
- Very detail-oriented and organized.
- Works fast and does not require a lot of direction.
- Fluent English
- Internet skills
- Experience in UI Design is a plus.
- Preferably located in Costa Rica
If you are interested in creating strong visuals to help the world communicate information better, please apply here. Be sure to include your hourly rate, preferred working hours and a short paragraph about yourself and what you can bring to our team. Please send over a few examples of your work as well as a brief description of the audience and business or social drivers behind it.
Lead Multimedia Designer
Senior multimedia designers are responsible for solving interactive challenges for digital media projects. Starting with concept development, through production and ending at delivery. You will closely with the project CD This can include web, interactive, gaming and mobile.
interactive and educational games
What You Would Do
Brainstorm ideas and concepts with team
Develop concepts mocks
Create wire-frames to show navigation and information flow
Create UI interfaces (mobile and web)
Understanding and assuring client brand compliance
Strong understanding and experience with UX design
Experience working with Multimedia projects // User Interface and Info-graphics
Strong and clean design aesthetic
Create or convert complex concepts or text heavy content info info-graphics (interactive and flat)
Applications only with portfolio
How We Work
We work in a very positive, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Team players come with new ideas and concepts (thinker not just a doer)
We are self motivated and proactive.
Excellent skills communicating
Excellent verbal and written English (a must)
Problem solving skills
Excellent time management with the ability to multi task and accurately set and meet deadline
Perfect attention to detail and facility to follow branding guidelines
Must own a computer and have internet access
Expert in the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash.
Capacity of create animated prototypes
After effect and video editing
SweetRush Creative Director
Are you a Super-Star Multimedia Creative director, ready to work from home for a high-spirited, creative, fast moving eLearning company?
SweetRush is a US company focused on delivering training / performance improvement courses and on-line marketing materials. Started in San Francisco, we went virtual in 2009 and our teammates are located in the US and worldwide.
Much of what we do is ‘eLearning’ and we are at the top of the industry in graphical, interactive, immersive simulations, gamification. No matter what the deliverable our goal is to create an experience that engages learners in the process of change and the acquisition of knowledge to improve their performance.
We are extremely strong in this capacity and are looking for another very key member of our team.
Please read: Seriously, our creative team is very strong and headed up by John-carlos Lozano, a creative force of nature. We are looking for someone to operate at JCs level. If you are not an extraordinary creative super star talent, this is not the right position for you!!
This candidate should have strong conceptual skills and superior hands-on design skills related to graphics and interactive projects including UI design, mobile, web, gaming and always exploring emerging creative technologies. You should be familiar with e-learning and the underlying principles of why visuals have impact and can affect change.
- Start to finish creative direction
- Concept creation to storyboard creation and client facing and presentations
- Create visual mocks as well as final designs for projects and proposals
- Hands on creative development as needed
- Supervise, organize, inspire and collaborate with others on team
- Provide quality control and creative sparks over concepts and projects
- USA based preferred (in all cases, time zone compatibility required)
- Set up to work at home
- Experience in all the responsibilities identified above
- Capable of leading projects from creative concept to delivery
- Accomplished in using the full array of digital media creative tools
- Experience working in interactive multimedia, UI, web, animation, 2&3D, infographics, branding design and marketing
- Technology warrior, an inquisitive lifetime learner, not timid
- Excellent verbal and written English and comfortable presenting concepts to clients
- Excellent time management and a multi tasker
- You must be a warm, wonderful communicative team player.
- Passion and commitment!
If you are the right fit and extremely interested, please send the info below:
- Cover letter: Who are you and why are you the perfect fit for this position?
- Resume; please include your studies, work experience, creative passions and anything else you think appropriate
- Examples / links to your work or portfolio
Seasoned 3D Animation Generalist
This position is a freelance position and is needing to start immediately and would go through Sept and partly into Oct.
Artist has 3+ years of experience working in production environment on tv commercials and/or films.
Reel and CV required for review.
Hourly Rate: $30 USD
Project Duration: 4 Weeks
Comfortable working with either 3D Studio, Cinema 4D, Maya or XSI.
Familiar with (for 3D Studio, Maya and XSI) Mental Ray and/or V-Ray.
following skills preferred:
- experience with particles, scripting and/or rigging an added bonus.
This candidate is a team player with an A+ attitude. Open to new ways of working and collaborating with others.
You must respond to all of the items above in your resume/cover letter, so read carefully. If any are not, the resume will not be reviewed even if resubmitted due to the amount of applicants we are receiving, sorry :(
We are looking for key individuals who can lend proven skills as a Project Manager in a freelance capacity. SweetRush is truly a project management-focused company, and that focus has been the key to our success and to winning our clients for life.
You will be responsible for working closely with our clients and our team to create and deliver training materials that support our client business objectives and ongoing operations, using ADDIE and related models. The training solutions we provide are often blended, and most often have an emphasis on eLearning. Thus, not only is experience with WBT/CBT required, but you must bring a real passion for online training and interactive technologies.
The Project Manager is a client liaison and project team lead working with graphic designers, technologists, instructional designers, writers and engineers. The PM is responsible for the entire scope of the project, from inception to launch – both the “big picture” of the project and all the myriad day-to-day details. The PM has the ability to identify, anticipate and manage risks, resulting in a smooth, efficient, on-time, on-budget project experience. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ownership of the client relationship throughout the project, acting as the project "hub" and primary contact point
- Setting and managing client expectations with the goal of achieving positive client/team interactions
- Providing clients with education and alternatives when challenges arise during the project
- Project status reporting, including risk management, budget tracking and change management, and issue tracking and resolution
- Designing and maintaining detailed project plans, including establishing realistic schedules and tracking key milestones and dependencies
- Managing all project resources in terms of prioritizing tasks and ensuring effective hand-off for dependent tasks
- Managing contractors who may be working virtually and in different time zones
- Overseeing and owning the quality of all deliverables
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, experience and personality:
- Minimum three years experience as a client-facing project manager
- Experience in the training field, preferably eLearning
- Expertise at driving digital media (ideally, eLearning) projects from pre-production to launch and managing risks
- Experience developing proposals, gathering estimates, and creating and tracking budgets
- Experience managing resources working on multiple projects and setting priorities
- Previous experience working with remote team members
- Preference for deadline-driven work that requires multi-tasking
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and solutions
- Some (even a basic, minimal amount) hands-on Internet and multimedia production skills
- Detail-oriented with an orientation to copyediting and/or quality assurance
- Fluency with MS Project, Visio and Office software (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Respectful, positive, approachable attitude
- A true interest and passion for people, their projects and life
This position is not an IT Project Manager position.