- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
Future Opportunity - UI/UX Designer
SweetRush is looking for a Senior User Interface (UI) Designer who lives and breathes UI and is convinced that proper UI is how the best companies stand above the crowd. As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll participate in the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites and applications,…
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Create graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Produce multiple screens and assets
- Create other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Maintain and enforce our clients’ design guidelines
- Prepare style guides
- Share your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way of improving the team’s results
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI Designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
SweetRush, an e-Learning & Development company, is looking for an IT (aka DevOps) rock star to play an important role in building, maintaining, and evolving the software, infrastructure, and technologies that drive our products and services. SweetRush has been operating since 2001 and continues to grow. Our IT Department has been…
SweetRush has been operating since 2001 and continues to grow. Our IT Department has been handled by our amazing IT Director, and now we need a self-motivated person to join this small but critically important team. Our IT team ensures the stability, integrity, and efficiency of our operations and our IT infrastructure.
But wait! There’s more! You'd be helping to build scalable and redundant systems with a focus on automating systems for deployment, maintenance, and security. We have ever growing and changing security requirements, so you’ll get to apply your security knowledge.
If you’re passionate about performance, reliability and security, we'd love to chat!
- Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of servers while always keeping an eye on security.
- Provide installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems’ server-side software and related infrastructure.
- Perform daily system monitoring, server resources, systems, and key processes.
- Resolve day-to-day operational issues, ensuring effective and timely resolution. This will include desktop support for our users.
- Ensure the stability and security of operational systems, as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Work with cutting-edge tools and systems to provide services.
- Knowledge of Ubuntu server (Linux servers in general) and Bash scripting.
- Knowledge of SSH, Rsync, Bacula in helpful
- Broad understanding of tools and Technologies - Source control, continuous integration, infrastructure automation, deployment Automation and orchestration, container concepts, orchestration, cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Strong Linux system architecture experience
- Should be familiar with providing desktop support including: web applications, familiarity with Mac OS, Windows, and Ubuntu; antivirus software; computer hardware; troubleshooting; etc.
- Familiarity with server administration duties such as back-up validation, server security patching, parse logs, and calling out suspect IPs.
- Experience working with and implementing different security practices and protocols (particularly spotting and mitigating hacking attempts).
- Self-directed and dependable
- Problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- User-centric (loves to help users and others) with a passion for living life in a way that leaves a positive mark daily on your coworkers, clients, and community
- Strong communication skills (in both technical and non-technical subjects)
- Basic understanding of security concepts required to secure servers or applications
- A strong understanding of automation testing and the importance of testing
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Must be flexible and capable of handling many different tasks
- Strong desire for collaboration and teamwork
Senior Change Management & Communications Consultant
SweetRush has been a world-class leader in developing custom learning solutions for the most well-known brands for 18 years. In the past two years, SweetRush has expanded our services to include culture and change consulting. Every solution we deliver at SweetRush is infused with creativity. Cultural creativity empowers leaders to…
- Business Development
- Vet opportunities from the Solution Architecture team.
- Develop a suite of change management and communication packages that are appealing to the SweetRush client base.
- Work together with Solution Architects and Marketing to create a business development strategy for change management and communications services.
- Determine whether to offer change management workshops.
- Develop a pipeline of potential clients for change management:
- Explore our CRM to identify key profiles and leads.
- Set a goal for the number of email introductions and demos per month.
- Develop strategies to track which initiatives/messages have the most traction.
- Create content for marketing materials, pitch decks, and proposals.
- Work together with the Manager of Cultural and Organizational Transformation to produce proposals and SOWs and coordinate MSA execution.
- Oversight of Change Management and Communications Projects
- Perform as Lead Consultant on all change management and communications projects with strategic oversight from the Director of Cultural and Organizational Transformation.
- Provide change management consulting and facilitation.
- Conduct client interviews and focus groups.
- Assess change readiness and risk.
- Create stakeholder maps.
- Author change management reports.
- Design change management and communication strategies.
- Develop a process for managing communications and change management projects along with the Manager of Cultural and Organizational Transformation.
- Work with the Manager of Cultural and Organizational Transformation to manage clients, projects, and financials.
- Ensure each project has two consultants, ideally with at least one contractor
- Resource Development
- Vet new team members.
- Oversee contractors on change management and communications projects.
- 10+ years’ professional experience in a business setting
- 5+ years’ experience working in change management
- 5+ years’ experience working in a client-facing consulting capacity
- Experience with and drive for business development
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
- Confident and able to work in a high-ambiguity work environment
- Proven ability to work on a highly collaborative team and mentor others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize
- Excellent client and account management skills
- Experience in submitting written proposals
- Experience in organizational learning and development is a plus
- Warmth and ability to quickly establish trust and rapport with internal team members
and client contacts
- A sense of humor and a calm demeanor in the face of challenges that others might
- Resourcefulness in times of resource limitations and ability to wear multiple hats
- Joy in developing long-term relationships with team and clients
- Coachability: a desire and willingness to grow and be coached and to stretch yourself
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂