Are you seeking…
- To be surrounded by smart, hard-working, and caring people?
- To feel proud of the work that you do?
- To make a difference and positively affect lives?
- A truly supportive team culture?
- A dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company?
— Chantal Dumas, QA Manager
“One of the best companies to work for! I’ve had such positive experiences. The support and sense of community is amazing! I’m right where I should be!”
— Trina Jones, Project Manager
“The team environment is great. Even though we’re not sitting in the same physical location, the collaboration and support I’ve experienced has been amazing!”
— Krisa Brilliantes, Creative Director
— Heidi Bruins Green, Performance Consultant and Instructional Design Contractor
“I love working with the SweetRush team! Everyone I have worked with has a high level of professionalism, expertise, strong work ethic, and quality leadership. I have a great amount of respect for all I have worked with and I have enjoyed projects that are challenging and push me to be my best.”
— Steve Chamberlain, Instructional Design Contractor
The Solution Architect (SA) joins a small team that leads SweetRush’s business development initiatives and partners closely with SweetRush team members to define all aspects of new training projects, including the learning solution and budget and project plan, to address client needs, challenges and constraints. This individual embodies and presents SweetRush’s capabilities and develops all documentation to win and initiate new projects, with the ultimate goal of designing brilliant solutions for our client’s challenges and converting client inquiries (RFPs) to closed business.
This is the ultimate position for someone who is a consummate instructional designer and project manager, as it embraces all Instructional Design and Project Management skills. This individual must love to craft solutions and to strategize and ‘win’ in competitive bidding situations. This individual is also great at building individual and organizational trust quickly by providing client centered consultation that includes facilitating connections between the client and various SweetRush team members. This individual is also a great presenter who, by their voice, presence and intelligence, immediately engenders trust with clients on the phone or in person. This individual must enjoy this work and bring a sense of humor and a calm demeanor in the face of timeline driven challenges.
The SA is involved ‘up-front’, crafting solutions, and in this capacity will affect a significant number of projects. However, at some point you will hand off the project to the project team, so you will not be hands on in further development . Being consultative and impacting a lot of projects, but not doing the actual development must be appealing to you.
Responding to RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and crafting client solutions can be a demanding job that often is timeline driven and exists within the context of ‘competition.’ Does this energize you or stress you out? If it energizes, read on!
The Solution Architect’s responsibilities and activities include:
Consulting and Solution Design
- Applying understanding of instructional design approaches combined with SweetRush’s capabilities and expertise to create and define solutions to clients’ training challenges and needs
- Leading scoping meetings with clients to ascertain their needs; asking appropriate questions in order to gather information to propose a solution and documenting responses
- Providing real-time recommendations and consulting to clients to engage them, fuel discussions and built trust and rapport
- Leading internal discussions regarding new projects and defining the solution with assistance from internal team members
- Embodying and representing SweetRush’s values of partnership, fairness, creativity and customer service
- Participating in scope, price and timeline negotiations by revisiting any of these areas at the client’s or business development lead’s request and providing consultation on what might be altered within the solution while still keeping it feasible and effective; consulting with other team members on various aspects of the solution if needed to make these judgments
Work Effort / Timeline Estimation / Planning, Presentations and Documents
- Estimating work effort for the solution using sophisticated SweetRush developed calculator tools combined with input from team members
- Producing a high-level or detailed project plan (as appropriate) based on the client’s timing requirements, standard deliverable turnaround times and input from team members
- Writing comprehensive proposals outlining proposed solutions and tying back to SweetRush’s levels of interactivity;
- assigning specific proposal writing assignments to team members as appropriate and editing/shaping their language to fit with the overall tone;
- incorporating boilerplate or previously written proposal sections while maintaining the overall tone and ensuring that no legacy or inaccurate information is included
- formatting all written solution and proposals to be graphically appealing and clear
- Creating demo websites, using our demo website format, which are customized to accompany proposals or to move client conversations forward; identifying the most relevant portfolio pieces to share with clients while keeping privacy needs in mind
- Leading the development of and participating in capabilities presentations
- Leading RFP response efforts which typically embrace all of the above activities on a larger scale and often with shorter timelines
- Writing Statement of Work (SOW) contracts based on approved proposals
- Consulting on appropriate resource assignments based on project and client needs
Transition and On-boarding
- On-boarding (or handing off to) project managers, instructional designers, creative directors and technical leads assigned to projects on the project details, including any observations to date on key client players
- Attending initial meetings with clients as appropriate to provide continuity in the transition from scoping phase to project kick-off
- Ensuring that the appropriate SweetRush team leader is engaged and informed at all stages as appropriate, and that they have the high-level solution information packaged in a way that he/she can easily make decisions about pricing and price negotiations
Project Management for Business Development
- Participating in weekly internal business development meeting and ensuring the CRM data is up to date
- Determining next steps and deadlines at every stage and ensuring both you and other team members meet those requirements
Account Management for Business Development
- Work closely with other business development professionals and project managers to develop and manage accounts, including implementing client pursuit and reengagement strategies
- Proactively (time permitting!) identify and qualify sales opportunities with existing clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Develop strategies that support existing clients and that identify, educate, and capture new points of contact within existing clients
- Meet with key decision makers and develop networks at all levels within existing clients
- Understanding of instructional design approaches and ways to map learning objectives to levels of interactivity
- Project management expertise, particularly the ability to engage team members and keep them on task in their contributions to deliverables and the ability to follow a standard process and make modifications as needed to achieve the best results
- Ability to create a solid proposed solution from which a contract can be created, without needing to do a comprehensive content analysis, for which there is often not enough time or information
- Excellent client and account management skills
- Ability to present capabilities demonstrations and training solutions using appropriate technology in group and virtual settings
- Experience in successfully participating in and conducting business development campaigns, using resources, and developing relationships with targeted decision makers
- Highly professional demeanor in all communications; ability to speak in a clear, concise manner on client calls and in presentations
- A sense of humor and a calm demeanor in the face of challenges others might find stressful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Resourcefulness in times of resource limitations and ability to wear multiple hats
- Joy in developing long term relationships with team and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design or related field (minimum!).
- 7+ years experience in training/learning field – with a strong understanding of all aspects of blended learning solutions, and intimate understanding of elearning
- 5+ years experience working in a consulting environment
- 5+ years experience working in a client-facing capacity.
- Experience in or orientation towards business development
- Expert level with MicroSoft Word, Excel and Project
We are experiencing significant but controlled growth, hence our need for our 4th Solution Architect. Come join us!
If you are passionate about the world of information environments and have a deep understanding of the art and science of conceptualizing websites, mobile apps, web applications, and the systems running underneath, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are a creative team dedicated to serving our clients well and making the world a better place through eLearning. We are looking for an experienced information architect to join us.
You would work with our clients, content strategists, and creative directors to produce positive and effective user experiences by determining information structures.
This is a remote job opportunity, open to candidates who are within 2–3 hours of the US Central time zone (UTC/GMT -6 hours) or are willing to work during these hours. This is a remote position, meaning you will not be commuting to an office, so you must have your own office setup.
- Meet with clients and collaborate to find information architect solutions.
- Conceptualize and define the structural and navigational elements of large corporate intranets, web pages, mobile applications, and other digital products.
- Conduct user research to inform the content and structure of information deliverables (and approach research depending on budgetary constraints).
- Translate product requirements into workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Ideate and brainstorm solutions by analyzing available content and developing taxonomies, labeling systems, categories, structures, data flows, and metadata schemes.
- Help identify and define requirements for search systems to support browsing through client datasets.
- Facilitate information and data management, including development and documentation of content migration tools and processes.
- Validate proposed solutions via usability testing, user feedback, etc.
- 5+ years of verifiable experience as a client-facing information architect (experience redesigning corporate intranets is a plus)
- Expertise in wireframing and prototyping tools (for example, Axure, InVision, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Flinto, and others)
- Experience leading projects
- Experience creating documents to present architecture and development processes
- Experience working with creative directors and software engineers to develop and implement information architecture specifications
- Portfolio of work that verifies your 5+ years’ experience as an information architect
- Ability to analytically defend your work decisions
- Deep empathy for your users
- Always receptive to constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time-management and planning skills
- Perfect written and spoken English
Are you an experienced voice actor or actress? We’re looking for passionate and talented voice-over professionals for a variety of high-profile e-learning projects.
Our ideal candidates:
Record narration and simple character parts in a natural, conversational style
Communicate well and reply quickly to inquiries
Are flexible with recording deadlines
Have access to professional-quality recording equipment
Can receive live direction over Skype or phone
P.S.: Please attach your voice over demo reel on the first application page (Upload Resume/CV) in the "Optional" field.
SweetRush is looking for a senior user interface (UI) designer who lives and breathes for UI and is convinced that proper UI is how the best companies stand above the crowd.
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautiful e-learning experiences that are polished and contribute seamlessly to our clients’ bottom lines.
Sounds like you've found your dream job?
As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll participate in the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites and applications, gamified solutions, and much more!
This is a virtual position and is open to candidates within two or three hours of the U.S. Central time zone (UTC/GMT -6 hours) or who are willing to work during the business hours of these time zones. This is a remote position, meaning you will not be commuting to an office, and so you must have your own office setup.
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions
- Creation of multiple solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Creation of graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Production of multiple screens and assets
- Creation of other graphic materials, such as infographics, e-mails, banners, etc.
- Maintenance and enforcement our clients' design guidelines
- Preparation of style guides
- Sharing your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way to improve the results of the team
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years of verifiable experience as a UI designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, stylish design skills
- Obsession with crafting simple, intuitive, and delightful designs
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within existing brand guidelines
- Solid portfolio demonstrating expertise in the design of intuitive and user-friendly interfaces in web and mobile projects
- Proficiency with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, After Effects, etc.)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Deep empathy for your users
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to getting things done
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving, nor receiving, constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
Type of employment
This is a contract position that could turn into a long-term commitment for the right person.
If the opportunity to help create SweetRush’s next amazing e-learning experience is a challenge you’ve been waiting for, we definitely want to talk!
Upload your résumé and include a link to your online portfolio demonstrating the relevant skills required. Don’t forget to include your desired hourly rate. If we like your materials, we’ll ask you to show us your dance skills via a virtual interview. Be prepared to talk through a few projects and the role you played in making them amazing.
We are looking for key individuals who can lend proven skills as Project Managers. SweetRush is truly a project management-focused company, and that focus has been the key to our success and to winning our clients for life.
You will be responsible for working closely with our clients and our team to create and deliver training materials that support our client business objectives and ongoing operations, using ADDIE and related models. The training solutions we provide are often blended, and most often have an emphasis on eLearning. Thus, not only is experience with WBT/CBT required, but you must bring a real passion for online training and interactive technologies.
The Project Manager is a client liaison and project team lead working with graphic designers, technologists, instructional designers, writers and engineers. The PM is responsible for the entire scope of the project, from inception to launch – both the “big picture” of the project and all the myriad day-to-day details. The PM has the ability to identify, anticipate and manage risks, resulting in a smooth, efficient, on-time, on-budget project experience.
- Ownership of the client relationship throughout the project, acting as the project "hub" and primary contact point
- Setting and managing client expectations with the goal of achieving positive client/team interactions
- Providing clients with education and alternatives when challenges arise during the project
- Project status reporting, including risk management, budget tracking and change management, and issue tracking and resolution
- Designing and maintaining detailed project plans, including establishing realistic schedules and tracking key milestones and dependencies
- Managing all project resources in terms of prioritizing tasks and ensuring effective hand-off for dependent tasks
- Managing contractors who may be working virtually and in different time zones
- Overseeing and owning the quality of all deliverables
Our ideal candidate has the following skills, experience and personality:
- Minimum three years experience as a client-facing project manager
- Experience in the training field, preferably eLearning
- Expertise at driving digital media (ideally, eLearning) projects from pre-production to launch and managing risks
- Experience developing proposals, gathering estimates, and creating and tracking budgets
- Experience managing resources working on multiple projects and setting priorities
- Previous experience working with remote team members
- Preference for deadline-driven work that requires multi-tasking
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellence in verbal and written communication
- Strong knowledge of Internet technologies and solutions
- Some (even a basic, minimal amount) hands-on Internet and multimedia production skills
- Detail-oriented with an orientation to copyediting and/or quality assurance
- Fluency with MS Project, Visio and Office software (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Respectful, positive, approachable attitude
- Positive outlook on life (a "glass half full" type of person)
- A true interest and passion for people, their projects and life
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.
Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001 and we are continually adding new skills to the team. In addition, our Talent Solutions team is always looking for good people to work directly with our clients. So, lots of possibilities.
When we need a new super talent to join the team the first thing we do is turn to our database, so if you apply and submit your resume now, we’ll be able to find you when the need arises.
If you are talented of course you can find a job, but we know the challenge is finding the right job, with a company and team that feeds your soul as well as your pocketbook. We greatly appreciate this journey and how difficult it can be, and we truly wish you great success.
And we do hope we have the chance to work together in the future. So, please do apply!
Wishing you well,
The SweetRush Team