- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
Future Opportunity - UI/UX Designer
SweetRush is looking for a Senior User Interface (UI) Designer who lives and breathes UI and is convinced that proper UI is how the best companies stand above the crowd. As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll participate in the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites and applications,…
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Create graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Produce multiple screens and assets
- Create other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Maintain and enforce our clients’ design guidelines
- Prepare style guides
- Share your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way of improving the team’s results
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI Designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
Key Accounts Manager
SweetRush is seeking a uniquely-qualified individual for the role of Key Accounts Manager. If you have a strong background managing accounts in a consulting/agency environment, are a results-driven, strategic thinker, and are able to create consensus and inspire action in others, please read on! The Key Accounts Manager defines, oversees, influences,…
- Strategic thinker who can leverage account management expertise to identify tailored, effective ways to nurture and grow accounts.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a virtual company in which team members are located all over the world.
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills.
- Highly professional demeanor in all communications; ability to speak in a clear, concise manner and present ideas on team calls and in internal presentations.
- Program management expertise; ability to engage team members, inspire them to take action, and diligently follow-up to ensure action is taken.
- Experience in successfully conducting business development campaigns and supporting the key account team members to develop relationships with targeted decision makers.
- A sense of humor and a calm demeanor in the face of challenges others might find stressful.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Resourcefulness in times of resource limitations and the ability to wear multiple hats.
- Joy in developing long term relationships with team and internal clients.
- Embodying and representing SweetRush’s values of partnership, fairness, creativity and customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field (minimum!)
- 5+ years’ experience working in a leadership role with account management
- 5+ years’ experience in or orientation towards business development
- Expert level with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project
- Strong experience with sales and marketing automation tools (e.g., Hubspot, Act-On, Marketo)
- Experience with Google enterprise tools (Drive, Docs, Slides), Atlassian Confluence, and LucidPress is a plus
- Ability to travel between 0-10% with international travel a definite possibility
PS: A bit about SweetRush—This year we will celebrate our 18th-anniversary developing performance improvement / training solutions. We have a significant list of high-profile clients such as Bridgestone, Mondelez, Cisco—and we are very good at keeping our clients happy and working with us year after year. We are a powerhouse of blended learning solutions and extremely adept at crafting highly engaging, graphically rich, blended learning experiences, including gamification and mobile learning. We have a fantastic team and culture and a ‘near-zero’ turnover. We are that unique kind of company where everyone feels respected acknowledged and treated fairly. In 2009, we went virtual and our team is geographically distributed, but very tightly connected.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please apply!
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
SweetRush, an e-Learning & Development company, is looking for an IT (aka DevOps) rock star to play an important role in building, maintaining, and evolving the software, infrastructure, and technologies that drive our products and services. SweetRush has been operating since 2001 and continues to grow. Our IT Department has been…
SweetRush has been operating since 2001 and continues to grow. Our IT Department has been handled by our amazing IT Director, and now we need a self-motivated person to join this small but critically important team. Our IT team ensures the stability, integrity, and efficiency of our operations and our IT infrastructure.
But wait! There’s more! You'd be helping to build scalable and redundant systems with a focus on automating systems for deployment, maintenance, and security. We have ever growing and changing security requirements, so you’ll get to apply your security knowledge.
If you’re passionate about performance, reliability and security, we'd love to chat!
- Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of servers while always keeping an eye on security.
- Provide installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems’ server-side software and related infrastructure.
- Perform daily system monitoring, server resources, systems, and key processes.
- Resolve day-to-day operational issues, ensuring effective and timely resolution. This will include desktop support for our users.
- Ensure the stability and security of operational systems, as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Work with cutting-edge tools and systems to provide services.
- Knowledge of Ubuntu server (Linux servers in general) and Bash scripting.
- Knowledge of SSH, Rsync, Bacula in helpful
- Broad understanding of tools and Technologies - Source control, continuous integration, infrastructure automation, deployment Automation and orchestration, container concepts, orchestration, cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Strong Linux system architecture experience
- Should be familiar with providing desktop support including: web applications, familiarity with Mac OS, Windows, and Ubuntu; antivirus software; computer hardware; troubleshooting; etc.
- Familiarity with server administration duties such as back-up validation, server security patching, parse logs, and calling out suspect IPs.
- Experience working with and implementing different security practices and protocols (particularly spotting and mitigating hacking attempts).
- Self-directed and dependable
- Problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- User-centric (loves to help users and others) with a passion for living life in a way that leaves a positive mark daily on your coworkers, clients, and community
- Strong communication skills (in both technical and non-technical subjects)
- Basic understanding of security concepts required to secure servers or applications
- A strong understanding of automation testing and the importance of testing
- Strong understanding of networking concepts
- Must be flexible and capable of handling many different tasks
- Strong desire for collaboration and teamwork
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Digital Marketing Specialist
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our marketing team! The Digital Marketing Specialist is a multi-faceted role combining research, strategy and planning, and implementation within many different aspects of marketing, supporting the launch of all of our marketing campaigns throughout the year. The Digital Marketing Specialist…
- SEO/SEM: Ownership of SweetRush’s search engine optimization and search engine marketing strategy, including setting realistic objectives, crafting a plan to meet objectives, all aspects of implementation (e.g., keyword research, link-building techniques, etc.), and tracking and reporting on results.
- Content Marketing: Key team member in development of content marketing campaigns, including providing SEO strategy and recommendations for all content, proposing and adding relevant links, publishing content on our website (via WordPress) and external sites, updating our editorial database with links to new content, and managing creation of landing pages.
- Social Media: Key team member in social media strategy and implementation, including analyzing the audience for each channel and recommending campaigns/posts that appeal to and engage our communities, scheduling/publishing all social media posts, and monitoring and reporting on the response to our campaigns and posts.
- Email Marketing: Ownership of technical aspects of email marketing, including maintaining lists, syncing with the CRM database, set-up and launch of email campaigns, and proposing ways to build our email lists and enhance our email campaigns.
- Analytics: Ownership of measurement and reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including creating monthly and as-needed reports on various marketing activities, analyzing those reports and identifying insights (what’s working, what’s not working).
- Website: Support ongoing website uptime and SEO by auditing the website and reporting errors to website team.
- Research: Ongoing research to support marketing activities and the team’s efforts, including competitive analysis, and upcoming awards and conferences.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role that involved digital marketing
- Experience with B2B marketing a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite (experience with G Suite is a plus), SEO tools, Google Analytics, social media and email marketing tools.
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus.
- Extremely high attention to detail, always reviewing your own work to avoid errors
- Caring about the quality and presentation of your work
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including being comfortable sharing a strategy/plan and explaining technical details to those with limited technical knowledge
- Eager to learn and identify and resolve problems quickly
- Confident and decisive in decision-making with a desire to consistently find ways to improve processes
- Ability to embrace new technologies and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who brings a positive attitude even when things get challenging
- A passion for helping others and collaborating within a high-performing team
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂