- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
Future Opportunity - Voice Over Talent
SweetRush is always growing, and we’re looking for more superstars (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting upcoming projects. The role described below is not for a project today. Our goal is to explore whether we’re a mutual fit. Then, when we need to expand, we can reach out…
- Record narration and character lines in a natural, conversational style
- Have experience recording for both eLearning and commercial projects (required minimum experience: two years)
- Can provide a link to high-quality samples of their voice-over work
- Have a home studio with professional-quality recording equipment
- Communicate well and respond to inquiries within 24 hours
- Are flexible with recording deadlines
- Can receive live direction over Skype or phone
We’d love to hear your voice on our next project, so please include a link to a website where we can listen to your voice demos. Applications without samples demonstrating relevant voice-over experience will not be considered.
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Learning Solution Architect
The Solution Architect (SA) is a key member of the Client Solutions team, the team within SweetRush tasked with designing brilliant solutions for our client’s challenges and converting client inquiries to closed business. SAs partner with the client and internal stakeholders to co-create a learning solution, budget, and project plan…
- Applying understanding of instructional design approaches combined with SweetRush’s capabilities and expertise to create and define solutions to clients’ training challenges and needs
- Leading scoping meetings with clients to ascertain their needs; asking appropriate questions in order to gather information to propose a solution and documenting responses
- Providing real-time recommendations and consulting to clients to engage them, fuel discussions and build trust and rapport
- Leading internal discussions regarding new projects and defining the solution with assistance from internal team members
- Embodying and representing SweetRush’s values of partnership, fairness, creativity and customer service
- Participating in scope, price and timeline negotiations by revisiting any of these areas at the client’s request and providing consultation on what might be altered within the solution while still keeping it feasible and effective; consulting with other team members on various aspects of the solution if needed to make these judgments
- Estimating work effort for the solution using sophisticated SweetRush developed calculator tools combined with input from team members
- Co-designing solutions with SweetRush functional experts in instructional design, creative design, and engineering. This involves synchronous collaboration and comfort with group co-creation and brainstorming as opposed to a more individually-centered creative process.
- Writing comprehensive proposals outlining proposed solutions and tying back to SweetRush’s unique value proposition
- Leading the development of and participating in capabilities presentations, which are customized to accompany proposals or to move client conversations forward; identifying the most relevant portfolio pieces to share with clients while keeping privacy needs in mind
- Leading RFP response efforts which typically embrace all of the above activities on a larger scale and often with shorter timelines
- Consulting on appropriate resource assignments based on project and client needs
- On-boarding (or handing off to) project managers, instructional designers, creative directors and technical leads assigned to projects on the project details, including any observations to date on key client players
- Attending initial meetings with clients as appropriate to provide continuity in the transition from scoping phase to project kick-off
- Ensuring that the appropriate SweetRush team leader is engaged and informed at all stages as appropriate and that they have the high-level solution information packaged in a way that he/she can easily make decisions about pricing and price negotiations
- Participating in weekly internal business development meeting and ensuring the CRM is up to date
- Delegating work to the solutions enablement team (a subset of the Client Solutions team), such as the creation of detailed project schedules, demo decks, proposals, or statements of work
- Determining next steps and deadlines at every stage and ensuring both you and other team members meet those requirements
- Work closely with other business development professionals and project managers to develop and manage accounts, including implementing client pursuit and re-engagement strategies
- Proactively (time permitting!) identify and qualify sales opportunities with existing clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Develop strategies that support existing clients and that identify, educate, and capture new points of contact within existing clients
- Meet with key decision-makers and develop networks at all levels within existing clients
- Understanding of instructional design approaches and innovative ways to translate a client’s business needs to a tangible and effective learning solution
- Project management expertise, particularly the ability to engage team members and keep them on task in their contributions to deliverables and the ability to follow a standard process and make modifications as needed to achieve the best results
- Thrive in ambiguity and the “gray” - often this work is not black/white and our culture is to be agile and flexible to the client’s unique needs and constraints
- Ability to create a solid proposed solution from which a contract can be created, without needing to do a comprehensive content analysis, for which there is often not enough time or information
- Comfortable recommending solutions to clients when there are often still many unknowns
- Affection for the creative process
- Ability to present capabilities demonstrations and training solutions using appropriate technology in group and virtual settings
- Highly professional demeanor in all communications; ability to speak in a clear, concise manner on client calls and in presentations
- A sense of humor and a calm demeanor in the face of challenges others might find stressful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Resourcefulness in times of resource limitations and ability to wear multiple hats
- Joy in developing long term relationships with team and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design or related field
- 7+ years experience in training/learning field – with a strong understanding of all aspects of blended learning solutions, and intimate understanding of eLearning
- 5+ years experience working in a consulting environment
- 5+ years experience working in a client-facing capacity.
- Experience in or orientation towards business development
- Ability to travel between 10-25% with international travel a definite possibility
PS: A bit about SweetRush—This year we will celebrate our 19th anniversary developing performance improvement/training solutions. We have a significant list of high-profile clients such as Google, CVS, Hilton, Bridgestone, Mondelez, Cisco,—and we are very good at keeping our clients happy and working with us year after year. We are a powerhouse of blended learning solutions and extremely adept at crafting highly engaging, graphically rich, blended learning experiences, including gamification and mobile learning. We’ve developed a powerful authoring system that allows us to go well beyond what most vendors or off the shelf tools can offer and deliver, but we are also masters of the industry standard tools and utilize them regularly. We are very focused on project management and keeping large and complex projects moving smoothly. We have a fantastic team and culture and a ‘near-zero’ turnover. We are that unique kind of company where everyone feels respected, acknowledged and treated fairly. In 2009, we went virtual and our team is geographically distributed, but very tightly connected.
Voice-Over Actors - Costa Rica
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for talented professionals in voice-over and acting to join our Spark team!Interested in doing voice work for game characters? We are searching for native-level English-speaking actors and voice-over talent, based in Costa Rica, to work with motion capture equipment. If the above describes your interests and…
If the above describes your interests and experience, please apply through our site and include audio samples.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learning & Development Technologist
SweetRush has a wonderful opportunity to work with a not-for-profit health system client in Dallas. The client’s vision is to be a leader, partner, and advocate for the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities. This is a direct, full-time employment opportunity…
- Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; practices what he/she preaches.
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with the customers in mind; established and maintains effective relationships with customers and garnishes their trust and respect.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Peer Relationships – Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Manage operations gaining efficiencies and improving quality of digital content
- Define content specifications and provide consistently high levels of content curation to those specs for online courses, modular content/microcontent
- Support copyright compliance, IP and data privacy rules
- Ensure continuous quality improvement for all digital learning outputs driven by stakeholder feedback, program and product research and the integration of new technologies
- Liaise with the learning and development team, providing continuous peer to peer and co-designs content and conceptual mapping, learning design strategies, and the appropriate use of digital tools
- Manage the delivery of multiple content curation streams and ensure all content development is aligned with CHRISTUS’ content strategy
- Implement a large-scale pipeline planning process for the development of new products and product updates throughout the year
- Meet qualitative and quantitative KPIs providing input to a roadmap for system growth and acceptance across the enterprise
- Pilot test, manage engagement activities, content release schedules, and real-time evaluation of content access and usage, creating a continuous improvement ecosystem
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about new technologies and new approaches to digital content delivery, sharing best practice research with internal teams. Test new models of content creation/delivery
- Manage vendor relationships and service agreement
Applications & Technology
- Drive learning product innovation and new learning technologies
- Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
Senior Project Management
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, by creating and maintaining comprehensive project plans, ensuring communication and understanding of training objectives, scope, assignments, dependencies, and timelines
- Adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in education, instructional design, information systems, instructional media or related field
- Experience in understanding how content delivery platforms work best to serve their audiences on a global basis, 24/7
- Project management, analytical, research, communication and quality assurance skills
- Working understanding of AI, content curation tools, community collaboration tools, systemic integration, digital content partnerships, metadata, advanced search and recommend, and effective digital publishing practices, including IP and data privacy
- Experience and genuine interest in digital learning/professional development space and a good understanding of current developments in digital learning environments
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in an international and fast-changing work environment
- Excellent communication and team-building skills, proven skills in influencing others as well as consultative skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Five (5) to seven (7) years relevant work experience in an information systems environment
- Five (5) years of experience developing, designing and delivering training and education programs
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant project and/or team leadership experience
- Experience with implementing a healthcare information system strongly preferred
- Experience in instructional design for computer-based learning, healthcare, education, videography, graphic art design or information management strongly preferred
- Moderate overnight travel (up to 30%) by land or air
L & D Marketing Content Writer
SweetRush Seeks Exceptional Writer to Join Marketing Team! You know the learning & development field - and love it! You are an excellent and brilliant writer who can create fresh, compelling content for articles, press releases, brochures, newsletters, case studies, blogs, eBooks, social media, awards submissions, and presentations and jump into…
- Deep knowledge of the learning & development field. (Perhaps you’ve been an instructional designer...one way or the other, you must have this experience and knowledge!)
- Exceptional writer and persuasive communicator
- Engaging storyteller
- Adept at developing a range of content types from short-form to long-form
- Capable editor who can help evolve the brand voice
- Excellent listener and researcher who can “connect the dots” between what’s happening in the industry and what we’re doing at SweetRush
- Creative team player who loves to collaborate
- Productive in a fast-moving environment
- Reliable, takes ownership for your work
- Reliably deliver well-crafted, insightful content on a wide variety of L&D topics
- Create concise, eye-catching headlines and promotional content
- Ability to bring humor and interesting insights to topics that would otherwise be dry
- Manage the content development process from ideation to final product: concepting, research and interviewing, writing, gathering and implementing feedback
- Integrate SEO techniques as recommended by our SEO marketing specialist
- Participate in marketing planning and content planning, brainstorming ideas for new campaigns
- Proofread and edit other content and help others thrive
- 5 years of experience working in the L&D industry (e.g., instructional design, learning consultant, etc.)
- 5 years of relevant B2B content generation
- BA degree in a related field such as instructional design, journalism, creative writing, English, communications, public relations
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂
Come to work with the SweetRush team and discover what it's like to work for a virtual company! #sweetrushway #adayinthelife #workfromhome