- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
Senior RoR Programmer
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our IT team! We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. Your primary focus will be the development of productivity tools. You will be expected to use TDD ( test driven development ) throughout…
- Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Ruby on Rails applications that support our products and services (for example: helping to create customized automation and productivity tools for internal applications).
- Use TDD (test driven development) throughout the entire lifecycle to ensure reliability and code and future maintainability of code.
- Debug and troubleshoot existing code.
- Write and maintain code using secure methodologies.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience of TDD development in Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of TDD methodologies
- Strong understanding of the importance of unit tests
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Extensive experience using RSpec or MiniTest
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent ability for writing clean, readable, and maintainable Ruby code
- Familiarity with using Linux as a primary OS and development environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC frameworks
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web service APIs
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A clear understanding of unit test principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, primarily Git
- Comfortable with command line tools, e.g. bundler, rake, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-based deployment
Future Opportunity - Voice Over Talent
SweetRush is always growing, and we’re looking for more superstars (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting upcoming projects. The role described below is not for a project today. Our goal is to explore whether we’re a mutual fit. Then, when we need to expand, we can reach out…
- Record narration and character lines in a natural, conversational style
- Have experience recording for both eLearning and commercial projects (required minimum experience: two years)
- Can provide a link to high-quality samples of their voice-over work
- Have a home studio with professional-quality recording equipment
- Communicate well and respond to inquiries within 24 hours
- Are flexible with recording deadlines
- Can receive live direction over Skype or phone
We’d love to hear your voice on our next project, so please include a link to a website where we can listen to your voice demos. Applications without samples demonstrating relevant voice-over experience will not be considered.
Future Opportunity - UI/UX Designer
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Creative Design team! We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer who lives and breathes creativity, and is convinced that proper design is how the best companies stand above the crowd. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be…
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Combining creativity with an awareness of design elements
- Creating graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Producing multiple screens and assets
- Creating other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Maintaining and enforcing our clients’ design guidelines
- Preparing style guides
- Sharing your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way of improving the team’s results
- Accepting additional duties as assigned
- 4+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Knowledge of Adobe® range of products including Photoshop®, Illustrator®, InDesign®, and Acrobat®.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma®, InVision®, and Zeplin®, PowerPoint®, Word and Google Slides™.
- Critical thinker
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive, honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
eLearning Production Lead
The eLearning Production Leads internally known as Build Managers (BiMs) are the hub of production for eLearning, instructor-led training (ILT), and gamification projects. BiMs work under Project Managers (PMs) and support their teams with a good sense of humor, empathy, flexibility, an eye for detail, and a drive for success.As…
As a BiM, you’ll manage high-complexity, multi-deliverable projects.
- Facilitate production through collaboration with the PM, Design, Instructional Design, Audio, Engineering, and QA teams.
- Field questions to prevent production holdups.
- Review deliverables to ensure adherence to the storyboards.
- Maintain ownership of the daily course-production process.
- Escalate questions and issues to your PM as appropriate.
- Make minor corrections in Articulate Rise or Appitierre Evolve.
- Ensure proper file and asset management.
- Ensure teams adhere to processes.
- Project coordination/management (2+ years) of multiple projects/teams
- Technology services/products
- Deadline management
- Microsoft® Office Suite
- Virtual teams
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization
- Great writing, grammar, and communication
- Fast learner
- Risk forecasting
- Fluent in English
- Open to learning and working with new software technologies
Nice to have:
- Four-year college degree (B.A./B.S.)
- Experience with eLearning/digital agency work
- Experience with Jira or similar issue-tracking system
We are all about remote work and have collaborators all around the world, however, SweetRush is a US company and English is our primary language. If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English. We look forward to receiving your application!
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Voice-Over Actors - Costa Rica
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for talented professionals in voice-over and acting to join our Spark team!Interested in doing voice work for game characters? We are searching for native-level English-speaking actors and voice-over talent, based in Costa Rica, to work with motion capture equipment. If the above describes your interests and…
If the above describes your interests and experience, please apply through our site and include audio samples.
We look forward to meeting you!
Our award-winning team is growing, and so are our fields of interest and influence. The SweetRush Engineering team is looking to fill a newly established role of Web and Mobile Application Producer to take ownership in shaping up the application development processes and to spearhead the projects that are application…
- Ongoing strategic engagements
- Define application development processes, starting from requirements intake and analysis, and extending through implementation and beyond
- Help to define scoping and planning practices, facilitating the right type of preparation for different types of projects
- Generate documentation templates required for different stages of the project development lifecycle
- Work with the sales team on proposed solutions and scoping of potential projects
- Research and advise on existing technologies and tools
- Tactical hands-on engagements
- Lead and drive production of web and mobile application projects
- Engage SweetRush engineers and developers, as well as 3rd party vendors
- Document requirements, author functional and technical specifications
- Create flow diagrams, develop models and other diagrams, and approve mocks and prototypes
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related field. MS preferred.
- At least 7 years of hands-on web or mobile engineering experience. Proven track record of working on project teams.
- At least 2 years of team lead, or software architect experience
- Experience evaluating and managing 3rd party vendor teams
- Experience with software requirements analysis
- Experience with process-driven software development methodologies
- Proven track record creating process and project-related documentation, including flowcharts, diagrams, and SDLC processes
- Fluent English – both spoken and written
- Excellent communications skills
- Be ready to use your webcam
- If you can help it, take the call from your PC, not from your phone
- Come prepared
- If you have examples of previous work - be ready to use screen share to show it off.
- If you had experiences you’ve developing software applications as part of a team - be ready to explain and discuss
- If the job description is not clear to you - ask the interviewer to clarify
- Make sure to visit our website and get to know our company
- Ask questions
- And relax: we’re good people, who are looking for quality talent to join our team. Hopefully, this means you!
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.