- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
General Information:This is a full time position for someone in Costa Rica or Latin America - an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Legal team in the position of General Counsel. This is a remote position, meaning you will work from home, but you must be in…
This is a full time position for someone in Costa Rica or Latin America - an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Legal team in the position of General Counsel. This is a remote position, meaning you will work from home, but you must be in the US time zone. And your written and spoken English must be excellent.
- You are an attorney; smart, detail oriented, passionate and would love to be part of a healthy growing creative company with a remarkable culture. Your spoken and written English is excellent, and you are versed in US corporate law.
- You have a background in the legal and business issues that arise from a creative agency, such as an ad agency.
- You have a winning ‘bedside manner’ and can interface with clients in a positive way. And you understand that law is one part legal and one part understanding the context of the work we do, so you can make intelligent judgement calls as we seek mutual success with our clients, vendors and employees.
- Serve as a strategic negotiations partner and legal advisor on business development processes, deals execution, commercial transactions and new business initiatives.
- Review, create and negotiate Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Employment Agreements, Contractors and Vendors Agreements - and on.
- Oversee and negotiate the inclusion (or exclusion) of mutual protection language at the agreement level on aspects such as indemnification, limitation of liability, confidential information, intellectual property, termination and remedies, non-solicitation, exclusivity.
- Advise, evaluate and set up the appropriate legal frameworks and policies on aspects related to intellectual property rights, new technologies licensing, brand protection, copyright and plagiarism, information security, and insurance.
- Advise on all policy and compliance aspects related to labor and employment, contractors and vendors, including tax implications, regulatory requirements, background checks, harassment, confidentiality, IP ownership and licencing, benefits and settlements.
- Advise on corporate governance and legal compliance matters, including the development and implementation of the corresponding policies and procedures.
- Proactively and creatively evaluate risk factors and potential liabilities impacting business and operations decisions, and anticipate legal issues that could affect the company.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to our business and anticipate legislative and regulatory changes that may affect the company, especially in the areas such as intellectual property, licensing, copyright, labor and employment (which includes a global workforce), and other industry-related legal aspects.
- Oversee the operations of the legal team to effectively serve the organization's commercial needs; determine the optimal balance between an internal team and external counsel. Manage the relationship with outside counsel and ensure appropriate cost-effectiveness results.
- Develop processes to streamline and scale the Legal team’s efforts to create efficiencies and reduce friction for all teams when dealing with legal matters.
- At least 7+ years of legal experience working in corporate law. Must be familiar with United States jurisdiction.
- Excellent english verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethic and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to getting things done.
- Excellent planning and organization skills; meticulous attention to detail is a must.
- Highly effective at working autonomously while also able to build collaborative relationships and work strategically across the organization, managing a complex group of internal stakeholder necessities.
- Demonstrated drive for results and ability to prioritize risks and projects to focus on what’s important in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible and adaptive to the continuously changing requirements and demands of the role, and able to take a pragmatic, common-sense approach to finding solutions.
- A good person, who cares about others and the planet!
If the above describes your interests and experience, and you believe this will be a dream job please submit your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Check us out - www.sweetrush.com. We are a leader in the learning & development industry and have a remarkable array of world class clients and are growing. We have upwards of 200 people engaged on our projects with people all over the globe with main bases in the US and in Costa Rica. Even though we are remote and work from home we have a fantastic culture, one built on teamwork and caring. We are creative, changing, evolving, innovating and have 5 services offerings all of which have unbounded possibilities. And we are determined to do good in the world, and are proud to have worked with 25 non-profits over the past 2 years.
Client Solutions Specialist
The Client Solutions Specialist joins a small team within the SweetRush Client Solutions department, which leads business development initiatives and partners closely with SweetRush team members to define all aspects of new training projects, including the learning solution, budget, and project plan to address client needs, challenges, and constraints. This…
This highly organized, detail-oriented contributor assists in drafting responses to common proposal questions using a database of responses and creating statements of work and project plans, and is the owner of all account documentation for his or her assigned team. Through effective completion of responsibilities, the Client Solutions Specialist makes it possible for the Client Solutions team to operate efficiently, maximizing each member’s strengths and the team’s ability to achieve more sales. The ownership and maintenance of account documentation ensures that each member of SweetRush can easily access consistent, accurate information about our clients. The Client Solutions Specialist is a support role, working to support Solution Architects in achieving their sales goals by performing the duties described below. If you have a customer service mindset, incredible attention to detail, and love behind-the-scenes type work, please keep reading!
Proposals and Statements of Work
- Write statement of work (SOW) contracts based on approved proposals.
- Contribute to proposals by sourcing boilerplate responses from a database.
- Maintain work samples for inclusion in proposals and select appropriate examples for client proposals.
- Maintain the proposal database with updated written responses.
- Produce high-level or detailed project plan(s) (as appropriate) based on the client’s timing requirements, standard deliverable turnaround times, and input from team members.
- Incorporate team review feedback into proposals.
- Coordinate the submission of proposals by interacting directly with clients.
- Coordinate client and internal meetings.
Account Management Documentation
- Create consistent account-specific documentation.
- Curate additional information and maintain account documentation to ensure constant accuracy.
- Prepare demo decks with project examples based on each client’s industry and interests.
- Update internal databases with information on sales pipelines, talent resourcing, client contact info, and up-to-date account summaries.
- Schedule client meetings.
- Provide additional administrative support as required.
Requirements / Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- College degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business setting; experience as an executive assistant desired
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate the SweetRush brand through written tone
- Highly organized and able to keep track of multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail whiz (“detail-oriented” doesn’t even begin to describe the level of mastery needed)
- Ability to anticipate and fill a need before it’s been identified by a colleague
- Ability/desire to self-manage and take initiative with minimal direction/support
- Expert-level abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Proven ability to work on a highly collaborative team
- Warmth and ability to quickly establish trust and rapport with internal team members and client contacts
- A strong desire to create order and organization
- A customer service mentality and viewing colleagues as your customers
- Background in sales and/or adult education a plus
- Experience in submitting written proposals a plus
- Copy editing experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
e-Learning Lectora Developer
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Engineering and Development team! General InfoRemote U.S.-based only: The candidate must physically reside in the United States. This is a non-negotiable job requirement. Part-time work with a variable workload: extension and/or full-time position are possible but not guaranteed. About The…
- U.S.-based only: The candidate must physically reside in the United States. This is a non-negotiable job requirement.
- Part-time work with a variable workload: extension and/or full-time position are possible but not guaranteed.
- Work is performed on the client’s systems via a virtual desktop environment. This means, among other things, that the efficiency of your work will rely on the speed of your internet connection as well as on your patience and tolerance for the less-than-responsive environment
- Ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures is a must
- A background check is required
- Performing eLearning development primarily using Trivantis Lectora. Other tools may be added to the mix, including but not limited to PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Working with internal SweetRush and client teams on the client’s eLearning projects
- Strict adherence to the client’s policies and procedures
- Attending project and team meetings as needed
- Trivantis Lectora
- Experience with the similar tools in the absence of direct Lectora experience will be considered, as long as the candidate shows the propensity and willingness to learn
- Microsoft Office
- Experience working in Windows 10 and using Microsoft Enterprise tools such as SharePoint, Outlook, Skype, InfoPath, etc
- Understanding of basic graphics design principles, and ability to manipulate images and create pixel-perfect alignment in page layouts.
- eLearning industry experience
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements. We look forward to meeting you!
Future Opportunity - Voice Over Talent
SweetRush is always growing, and we’re looking for more superstars (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting upcoming projects. The role described below is not for a project today. Our goal is to explore whether we’re a mutual fit. Then, when we need to expand, we can reach out…
- Record narration and character lines in a natural, conversational style
- Have experience recording for both eLearning and commercial projects (required minimum experience: two years)
- Can provide a link to high-quality samples of their voice-over work
- Have a home studio with professional-quality recording equipment
- Communicate well and respond to inquiries within 24 hours
- Are flexible with recording deadlines
- Can receive live direction over Skype or phone
We’d love to hear your voice on our next project, so please include a link to a website where we can listen to your voice demos. Applications without samples demonstrating relevant voice-over experience will not be considered.
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Voice-Over Actors - Costa Rica
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for talented professionals in voice-over and acting to join our Spark team!Interested in doing voice work for game characters? We are searching for native-level English-speaking actors and voice-over talent, based in Costa Rica, to work with motion capture equipment. If the above describes your interests and…
If the above describes your interests and experience, please apply through our site and include audio samples.
We look forward to meeting you!
Learning & Development Technologist
SweetRush has a wonderful opportunity to work with a not-for-profit health system client in Dallas. The client’s vision is to be a leader, partner, and advocate for the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities. This is a direct, full-time employment opportunity…
- Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values; practices what he/she preaches.
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with the customers in mind; established and maintains effective relationships with customers and garnishes their trust and respect.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line orientated; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Peer Relationships – Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups; can solve problems with peers; is seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Manage operations gaining efficiencies and improving quality of digital content
- Define content specifications and provide consistently high levels of content curation to those specs for online courses, modular content/microcontent
- Support copyright compliance, IP and data privacy rules
- Ensure continuous quality improvement for all digital learning outputs driven by stakeholder feedback, program and product research and the integration of new technologies
- Liaise with the learning and development team, providing continuous peer to peer and co-designs content and conceptual mapping, learning design strategies, and the appropriate use of digital tools
- Manage the delivery of multiple content curation streams and ensure all content development is aligned with CHRISTUS’ content strategy
- Implement a large-scale pipeline planning process for the development of new products and product updates throughout the year
- Meet qualitative and quantitative KPIs providing input to a roadmap for system growth and acceptance across the enterprise
- Pilot test, manage engagement activities, content release schedules, and real-time evaluation of content access and usage, creating a continuous improvement ecosystem
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about new technologies and new approaches to digital content delivery, sharing best practice research with internal teams. Test new models of content creation/delivery
- Manage vendor relationships and service agreement
Applications & Technology
- Drive learning product innovation and new learning technologies
- Maintain increasing technical knowledge of assigned applications such as learning management, authoring, multimedia, etc.
Senior Project Management
- Manage multiple projects at the same time, by creating and maintaining comprehensive project plans, ensuring communication and understanding of training objectives, scope, assignments, dependencies, and timelines
- Adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in education, instructional design, information systems, instructional media or related field
- Experience in understanding how content delivery platforms work best to serve their audiences on a global basis, 24/7
- Project management, analytical, research, communication and quality assurance skills
- Working understanding of AI, content curation tools, community collaboration tools, systemic integration, digital content partnerships, metadata, advanced search and recommend, and effective digital publishing practices, including IP and data privacy
- Experience and genuine interest in digital learning/professional development space and a good understanding of current developments in digital learning environments
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability in an international and fast-changing work environment
- Excellent communication and team-building skills, proven skills in influencing others as well as consultative skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Five (5) to seven (7) years relevant work experience in an information systems environment
- Five (5) years of experience developing, designing and delivering training and education programs
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant project and/or team leadership experience
- Experience with implementing a healthcare information system strongly preferred
- Experience in instructional design for computer-based learning, healthcare, education, videography, graphic art design or information management strongly preferred
- Moderate overnight travel (up to 30%) by land or air
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂
Error: There is no connected account for the user 3898492856 Feed will not update.