- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
Senior RoR Programmer
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our IT team! We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. Your primary focus will be the development of productivity tools. You will be expected to use TDD ( test driven development ) throughout…
- Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Ruby on Rails applications that support our products and services (for example: helping to create customized automation and productivity tools for internal applications).
- Use TDD (test driven development) throughout the entire lifecycle to ensure reliability and code and future maintainability of code.
- Debug and troubleshoot existing code.
- Write and maintain code using secure methodologies.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience of TDD development in Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of TDD methodologies
- Strong understanding of the importance of unit tests
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Extensive experience using RSpec or MiniTest
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent ability for writing clean, readable, and maintainable Ruby code
- Familiarity with using Linux as a primary OS and development environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC frameworks
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web service APIs
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A clear understanding of unit test principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, primarily Git
- Comfortable with command line tools, e.g. bundler, rake, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-based deployment
e-Learning Lectora Developer
eLearning Lectora Developer – remote and part-time. U.S.-based only. GENERAL INFO Remote U.S.-based only: The candidate must physically reside in the United States. This is a nonnegotiable job requirement. Part-time work with a variable workload: extension and/or full-time position are possible but not guaranteed. DESCRIPTION The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced Trivantis…
- U.S.-based only: The candidate must physically reside in the United States. This is a nonnegotiable job requirement.
- Part-time work with a variable workload: extension and/or full-time position are possible but not guaranteed.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced Trivantis Lectora developer, with a background in the eLearning industry. Understanding of instructional design principles or a background in instructional design are helpful but not necessary, as long as the candidate is not new to eLearning.
- Work is performed on the client’s systems via a virtual desktop environment. This means, among other things, that the efficiency of your work will rely on the power of your own computer and the speed of your internet connection.
- Ability to adhere to strict policies and procedures is a must
- A background check is required
- Performing eLearning development primarily using Trivantis Lectora. Other tools may be added to the mix, including but not limited to PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Working with internal SweetRush and client teams on the client’s eLearning projects
- Strict adherence to the client’s policies and procedures
- Attending project and team meetings as needed
- Trivantis Lectora
- Microsoft Office
- eLearning industry experience
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our Engineering & Development team! Role DescriptionThis is a key role, designed to improve the connections between the SweetRush Technical and Sales teams, and reporting directly to the Director of Engineering and Development. You will serve as one of the “technical…
- Experienced in the areas of web and mobile application development
- Familiar with the eLearning industry
- Familiar with VR and AR concepts
- Familiar with the concept of LMS and LCMS
- Not afraid to dive into unfamiliar technical waters, learning, researching, and innovating
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Open to occasional, required travel
- Work with engineers from eLearning and Emerging Technologies—as well as developers from both technical groups—on understanding and expanding our portfolio of technical offerings.
- Support the Solution Architects and Project Managers.
- Actively influence the sales process by contributing to the development of RFI responses, proposals, statements of work, and change orders.
- Review proposals and brainstorm solutions.
- Get your hands dirty—create prototypes, wireframes, and technical presentations.
- Collaborate on new creative solutions for eLearning, web development, and mobile and mixed reality initiatives.
- Conduct research on existing tools, systems, and techniques.
- Engage with clients to explain, handhold, and reason in favor of preferred and recommended technical solutions.
- Be professional.
- Be bold.
- Be creative.
- Be innovative.
- Be inquisitive, always learning.
- Turn problems into solutions.
- BS degree in computer science or a related field—MS preferred
- At least seven years of related experience
- Understanding of the LMS basics and key eLearning protocols
- Software/web development or IT background
- Hands-on experience with web, mobile, or mixed reality coding
- Fluency in English—both spoken and written
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to make quick decisions, and form and defend strong opinions
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements. We look forward to meeting you!
Future Opportunity - Voice Over Talent
SweetRush is always growing, and we’re looking for more superstars (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting upcoming projects. The role described below is not for a project today. Our goal is to explore whether we’re a mutual fit. Then, when we need to expand, we can reach out…
- Record narration and character lines in a natural, conversational style
- Have experience recording for both eLearning and commercial projects (required minimum experience: two years)
- Can provide a link to high-quality samples of their voice-over work
- Have a home studio with professional-quality recording equipment
- Communicate well and respond to inquiries within 24 hours
- Are flexible with recording deadlines
- Can receive live direction over Skype or phone
We’d love to hear your voice on our next project, so please include a link to a website where we can listen to your voice demos. Applications without samples demonstrating relevant voice-over experience will not be considered.
Future Opportunity - UI/UX Designer
SweetRush is looking for a Senior User Interface (UI) Designer who lives and breathes UI and is convinced that proper UI is how the best companies stand above the crowd. As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll participate in the production of visual concepts and designs for digital courses, websites and applications,…
- Brainstorming and development of digital/interactive solutions, thinking through all possible user scenarios
- Create graphic interfaces that address both user and business goals
- Produce multiple screens and assets
- Create other graphic materials, such as infographics, emails, banners, etc.
- Maintain and enforce our clients’ design guidelines
- Prepare style guides
- Share your knowledge and skills with your fellow teammates as a way of improving the team’s results
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ verifiable experience as a UI Designer
- Outstanding, flexible, creative, and stylish design skills
- Conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- Experience working within brand guidelines
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator)
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analytically defend your design decisions
- Self-motivated and passionate about learning
- Neither scared of giving nor receiving constructive and honest feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle various projects and meet tight deadlines
- Perfect written and spoken English
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Type: Remote/Costa RicaCategory: Internship / Part-time SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for an advanced marketing student to join our Marketing team! We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic advanced marketing student to join SweetRush’s Marketing department. The ideal person for this role is proactive and wants to learn, collaborate with us…
- Research to support marketing programs and strategy, including industry awards, conferences, and other marketing opportunities
- Organize digital marketing materials and assist in keeping knowledge management up to date and accurate
- Research and order branded collateral and gifts
- Support the marketing team with additional tasks as available aligned with your interests and strengths
- Advanced Marketing Student
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience with MS Office Suite (experience with G Suite is a plus)
- High attention to detail, always reviewing your own work to avoid errors
- Caring about the quality and presentation of your work
- Team player who brings a positive attitude even when things get challenging
- A passion for helping others and collaborating within a high-performing team
Voice-Over Actors - Costa Rica
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for talented professionals in voice-over and acting to join our Spark team!Interested in doing voice work for game characters? We are searching for native-level English-speaking actors and voice-over talent, based in Costa Rica, to work with motion capture equipment. If the above describes your interests and…
If the above describes your interests and experience, please apply through our site and include audio samples.
We look forward to meeting you!
L & D Marketing Content Writer
Marketing Content Writer with Learning & Development FocusThis is a remote opportunity located anywhere in Mexico.SweetRush is seeking a uniquely-qualified individual for the role of Marketing Content Writer. If you have a depth of experience in Learning and Development and can apply that knowledge to create exceptional marketing content, please…
This is a remote opportunity located anywhere in Mexico.
- Exceptional writer and persuasive communicator
- Engaging storyteller
- Adept at developing a range of content types
- Excellent listener and researcher who can “connect the dots” between what’s happening in the industry and what we’re doing at SweetRush
- Creative team player who loves to collaborate
- Productive in a fast-moving environment
- Reliable, adhering to deadlines
- Experience with Google enterprise tools (Drive, Docs, Slides), Atlassian Confluence and Jira a plus
- Reliably deliver well-crafted, insightful content on a wide variety of L&D topics
- Create concise, eye-catching headlines and promotional content
- Ability to bring humor and interesting insights to topics that might otherwise be dry
- Manage the content development process from ideation to final product: concepting, research and interviewing, writing, gathering and implementing feedback
- Integrate SEO techniques as recommended by our SEO marketing specialist
- Participate in marketing planning and content planning, brainstorming ideas for new campaigns
- Proofread and edit other content as requested
- 5 years of experience working in the L&D industry (e.g., instructional design, learning consultant, etc.)
- 5 years of relevant B2B content generation
- BA degree in a related field such as journalism, creative writing, English, communications, public relations
- Experience working in a management consulting industry is a plus
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂