- Be surrounded by smart, hard-working and caring people.
- Feel proud of the work you do.
- Experience a truly supportive team culture.
- Be part of a dynamic, growing, cutting-edge company.
- Make a difference and positively affect lives.
Being virtual means we work with the very best talent all over the world.
Find out what it means to be virtual.
We appreciate your desire to be proactive and contact us directly via email or Linkedin. But...please do not. We just do not have the bandwidth to respond. Our process works well, and if you apply via this page, and if your skills line up with a need we have, we will reach out. We'd greatly appreciate your following this process!
Training Project Manager - Freelance
Freelance Opportunity - Remote - Europe Based SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our PM team!We are looking for key individuals who can lend their proven skills as a Project Manager in a freelance capacity. SweetRush is truly a project management–focused company, and that focus has…
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our PM team!
We are looking for key individuals who can lend their proven skills as a Project Manager in a freelance capacity. SweetRush is truly a project management–focused company, and that focus has been the key to our success and to winning our clients for life.
If the above describes your interests and experience, please submit a current resume and your salary requirements. We look forward to meeting you!
Client Solutions Specialist
The Client Solutions Specialist joins a small team within the SweetRush Client Solutions department, which leads business development initiatives and partners closely with SweetRush team members to define all aspects of new training projects, including the learning solution, budget, and project plan to address client needs, challenges, and constraints. This…
This highly organized, detail-oriented contributor assists in drafting responses to common proposal questions using a database of responses and creating statements of work and project plans, and is the owner of all account documentation for his or her assigned team. Through effective completion of responsibilities, the Client Solutions Specialist makes it possible for the Client Solutions team to operate efficiently, maximizing each member’s strengths and the team’s ability to achieve more sales. The ownership and maintenance of account documentation ensures that each member of SweetRush can easily access consistent, accurate information about our clients. The Client Solutions Specialist is a support role, working to support Solution Architects in achieving their sales goals by performing the duties described below. If you have a customer service mindset, incredible attention to detail, and love behind-the-scenes type work, please keep reading!
Proposals and Statements of Work
- Write statement of work (SOW) contracts based on approved proposals.
- Contribute to proposals by sourcing boilerplate responses from a database.
- Maintain work samples for inclusion in proposals and select appropriate examples for client proposals.
- Maintain the proposal database with updated written responses.
- Produce high-level or detailed project plan(s) (as appropriate) based on the client’s timing requirements, standard deliverable turnaround times, and input from team members.
- Incorporate team review feedback into proposals.
- Coordinate the submission of proposals by interacting directly with clients.
- Coordinate client and internal meetings.
Account Management Documentation
- Create consistent account-specific documentation.
- Curate additional information and maintain account documentation to ensure constant accuracy.
- Prepare demo decks with project examples based on each client’s industry and interests.
- Update internal databases with information on sales pipelines, talent resourcing, client contact info, and up-to-date account summaries.
- Schedule client meetings.
- Provide additional administrative support as required.
Requirements / Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- College degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business setting; experience as an executive assistant desired
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate the SweetRush brand through written tone
- Highly organized and able to keep track of multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Detail whiz (“detail-oriented” doesn’t even begin to describe the level of mastery needed)
- Ability to anticipate and fill a need before it’s been identified by a colleague
- Ability/desire to self-manage and take initiative with minimal direction/support
- Expert-level abilities with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Proven ability to work on a highly collaborative team
- Warmth and ability to quickly establish trust and rapport with internal team members and client contacts
- A strong desire to create order and organization
- A customer service mentality and viewing colleagues as your customers
- Background in sales and/or adult education a plus
- Experience in submitting written proposals a plus
- Copy editing experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
Senior RoR Programmer
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for a talented professional to join our IT team! We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. Your primary focus will be the development of productivity tools. You will be expected to use TDD ( test driven development ) throughout…
- Participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Ruby on Rails applications that support our products and services (for example: helping to create customized automation and productivity tools for internal applications).
- Use TDD (test driven development) throughout the entire lifecycle to ensure reliability and code and future maintainability of code.
- Debug and troubleshoot existing code.
- Write and maintain code using secure methodologies.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- 5+ years of experience of TDD development in Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of TDD methodologies
- Strong understanding of the importance of unit tests
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Extensive experience using RSpec or MiniTest
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent ability for writing clean, readable, and maintainable Ruby code
- Familiarity with using Linux as a primary OS and development environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC frameworks
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web service APIs
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- A clear understanding of unit test principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, primarily Git
- Comfortable with command line tools, e.g. bundler, rake, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-based deployment
Future Opportunity - Voice Over Talent
SweetRush is always growing, and we’re looking for more superstars (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting upcoming projects. The role described below is not for a project today. Our goal is to explore whether we’re a mutual fit. Then, when we need to expand, we can reach out…
- Record narration and character lines in a natural, conversational style
- Have experience recording for both eLearning and commercial projects (required minimum experience: two years)
- Can provide a link to high-quality samples of their voice-over work
- Have a home studio with professional-quality recording equipment
- Communicate well and respond to inquiries within 24 hours
- Are flexible with recording deadlines
- Can receive live direction over Skype or phone
We’d love to hear your voice on our next project, so please include a link to a website where we can listen to your voice demos. Applications without samples demonstrating relevant voice-over experience will not be considered.
Don’t see the right position listed? Don’t go away, please apply here!
If you are extremely talented, take ownership for your work and are a team player we’d greatly appreciate if you’d send us your resume, even if you don’t see an open job post that’s right for you.Our core custom learning and development business has been growing and growing since 2001…
Future Opportunity - Instructional Designer
Role DescriptionInstructional design is the heart of our work at SweetRush, and the instructional designer is the person that makes that magic happen. Working as part of a cross-functional, highly creative team, the ID plans the instructional treatments to ensure that the learning solution is effective and engaging. ResponsibilitiesDesigns eLearning, vILT,…
- Designs eLearning, vILT, ILT, performance support materials, and other materials as required.
- Actively collaborates with the Creative Director at the earliest phases of the project to design engaging and effective learning.
- Interviews SMEs to collect content.
- Research and create content based on client brand.
- Uses documents such as the design document and storyboard to communicate with the development team and the client.
- Presents and explains authored project documents (such as the design document and storyboard) to clients.
- Receives and incorporates feedback from clients, internal team, and the Lead ID.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment, with an emphasis on elearning and multimedia technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing adult learning principles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to blend and implement multiple instructional modalities including vILT, ILT, eLearning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and establish priorities
- Superb communicator on a remote/virtual team
- Confident, self-motivated, and detailed-oriented
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, flexible, and passionate about instructional design.
- Experience designing instruction that utilizes emerging technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality, social learning, and gamification
- Experience with authoring tools such as Storyline, Rise, or Evolve
- Experience writing grants, proposals, responses to RFPs
- Experience as a trainer or teacher at any level
Voice-Over Actors - Costa Rica
SweetRush has an exciting opportunity for talented professionals in voice-over and acting to join our Spark team!Interested in doing voice work for game characters? We are searching for native-level English-speaking actors and voice-over talent, based in Costa Rica, to work with motion capture equipment. If the above describes your interests and…
If the above describes your interests and experience, please apply through our site and include audio samples.
We look forward to meeting you!
SME - Computer Sciences
Computer Science - Subject Matter Expert This is a virtual part-time consulting engagement and we're considering candidates located anywhere in the US.We are looking for two Computer Science Subject Matter Experts (CS SMEs) to help consult on and co-create highly engaging, interactive high school lesson plans with our instructional designers and…
This is a virtual part-time consulting engagement and we're considering candidates located anywhere in the US.
We are looking for two Computer Science Subject Matter Experts (CS SMEs) to help consult on and co-create highly engaging, interactive high school lesson plans with our instructional designers and high school teacher SMEs. Each CS SME will be embedded in each project team and expected to be hands-on in co-creating one lesson in two content areas. Our current content areas (and associated CS components) are below:
• 9th English Language Arts (Natural language processing, chatbots)
• Algebra I (Simulations)
• Physics (Game design)
• US History (Data visualization and predictive modeling)
These lessons are a mix of blended and project-based learning. The week-long lesson allows a content area teacher to weave in and out of facilitating core content learning while students learn the computer science needed independently to create their project. The CS woven into the lessons does not include code or any programming language. Instead, students are given CS experiences that mirror the tools they would use in a professional context. The intent here is to provide students an opportunity to use these tools to expand their content area learning in ways they wouldn’t normally receive.
The CS SME needs to be knowledgeable in the following areas:
• Computational thinking
• Design thinking
• Broad understanding of the basics of professional applications used by engineers, designers, data analysts, etc.
• K-12 learning progressions in lesson planning
• Ability to apply computer science education into high school lessons
• Understanding of the dynamics of a typical high school classroom
The role begins on Monday, January 13th, with a two-day kickoff to collaborate with our client and content area SMEs. We will align on an outline for creating the lessons and establish a working schedule. Attendance in person for this kickoff is mandatory at our client’s offices in Menlo Park, CA.
The time commitment for this position would be approximately 120 hours between January 13th and December 31st where work will ebb and flow between 2 to 5 hours per week. These hours include the potential opportunity to create a second lesson in each of the above content areas starting in the fall of 2020.
Don't see the position you're looking for?
Don't go away; please apply here. We're always looking for new talent.
Check out the latest from our Instagram feed! Every two weeks or so we let a different SweetRushian “take over” our account and share the essence of their days working from home: what’s on their desk or on the menu for lunch, furry officemates, hobbies, family, and fun times…unedited and unfiltered! Well, that last part is up to them. 🙂
Error: Access Token for sweetrushinc is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.